The Catherine Wheel is a popular 18th Century award winning pub situated in the picturesque village of Goring on Thames. In addition to serving fine ales and wines, we pride ourselves in offering a seasonal menu of freshly cooked local produce.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, creative and qualified Chef to run the food side of our public house trade. This role may suit a sous chef looking for their first head chef role or a chef looking to have more influence in their role.
Our philosophy is to give our team the opportunity to think for themselves and bring new ideas to the table. The successful candidate will:
- have a passion for cooking delicious fresh food
- be experienced in working in a commercial kitchen
- be fully Food Hygiene and Health & Safety compliant
- have the ability to manage stock, budgets and keep accurate records
- be well presented with good communication skills
- enjoy working in a successful team
Salary dependent upon experience + accommodation/live in.
Please email your CV with details of current salary to: TCWGOT@gmail.com