Cannon Motors is looking for an Automotive Business Development Representative to join our rapidly growing Business Development Center (BDC). We are looking for enthusiastic, customer service oriented person who understands the wants and needs of our automotive customers. Cannon Motors is a family owned group of 15 dealerships and has been a solid fixture in Mississippi for over 60 years. Internet leads are increasing in number, and you will have many opportunities in our fast-paced environment. We focus on appointments, and follow a process. Must be a good worker and can follow direction.
Our dealerships sell new Nissan, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, Ford, Lincoln, Toyota, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Honda. Also, we have hand-selected one-owner and pre-owned vehicles of nearly every make and model available. Our body shop and service technicians reveive ongoing training and are Factory and Manufacturer Certified.
Our dealerships serve the residents of Oxford, Grenada, Greenwood, Calhoun City, Jackson, Vicksburg, and Cleveland, MS. We have also expanded out of Mississippi to include the Blytheville, AR area as well and we serve all of these locations remotely at our BDC Center in Oxford, MS.
• Computer Savvy with the ability to manage multiple applications at once.
• Familiarity with the new makes and models available today.
• Manage incoming requests from potential customers, Handling their concerns and questions as well as present them with the best solution to their needs.
• Educate customer on terminology, inventory availability, delays, or any other additional information needed by customers to increase communication and customer satisfaction.
• Ask investigative questions to fully understand the customers’ wants and needs and assist on vehicle selection.
• Provide information on loan applications and trade in offers and questions as necessary.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss currents sales promotions.
• Respond to all inbound sales calls and internet requests generated through our online marketing campaigns and dealer websites according to script in a timely manner to develop customer trust and generate customer visits to the dealership.
• Make several outbound calls, texts, and emails per day and log all customer comments.
• Schedule follow up contact with customer if no appointment is made.
• Perform all other Customer Care duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong command of the English language.
• Must have exceptional customer service skills.
• Flexible schedule and availability on weekends and some holidays. Closed on Sundays.
• Training provided
• No Cold Calling
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals
• Meeting with BDC Manager and other Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
• Strong follow up skills
• Highly proficient computer skills
• Experience navigating internet channels
• Quick response time
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• A positive attitude, exceptional work ethic, and willingness to learn
• Professional, ethical, and a team player
• High school graduate or some college preferred
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Good time management skills
• Flexible schedule including Saturdays
ONLY!!! EMAIL YOUR RESUME to email@example.com or stop by 479 Hwy 6 West to fill out an application ask for Ethel Woodard